The Depravation of Lone Tree
Found in the North of Niefendell, the last great bastion of civilization in the middle of the wilderness: Ilsintir. A road extending from Lone Tree leads to the city, still well-traveled by merchants of the Moonsword Trading House, though it’s not as safe as it used to be. Ilsintir is a walled city, with separate districts roughly situated inside those walls as well. It is known for being tightly packed, with buildings being built on top of other buildings, as their leaders show no desire to stretch their borders out any further. Its scorching heat makes it necessary to have a fresh supply of water at all times, meaning the aqueducts which take water from the Ravenwash River are essential to Ilsintir’s survival.
Districts of Ilsintir
- Market. Ilsintir thrives on it’s bustling marketplace, which sees many people flock from other county’s to partake in its exchange.
- Slums. The poorest section of Ilsintir. It houses the lower class, as well as some of the more menial businesses.
- Guilds. Many guilds, and other business which are more respectable compared to their Slums counterparts, can be found here.
- Bureaucratic. The affairs of the city are discussed and rules upon in the buildings found in this district.
- Temple. The main temples found in Ilsintir. Large temples include Melora, Kord, Pelor, and Avandra.
- Middle. The middle class tends to live here, with some scattered business as well.
- Upper. The upper class district is built encircling the north side of Ilsintir, watching over the rest of the town, and housing the line for the aqueduct. It is a gated area.