The Depravation of Lone Tree
The county of Niefendell is not run by a single government; each separate encampment is expected to rule over their own people. Still, there is an understanding of peace between all of the different villages and cities of Niefendell. In general, Niefendell is a quiet friendly place full of people of many different races.
Places of interest
- Ilsintir. The only true city in all of Niefendell, Ilsintir is city with the largest concentrated population in all of the county. It is known for being packed tightly together inside its walls, as instead of expanding the city’s walls people either build up… or down! Perhaps because of this, it’s known for it’s second feature: it’s unbearable heat.
- Lone Tree. The village of Lone Tree lies in the middle of the Charwood, surrounded by some outlying farms. Though not heavily populated, they still manage to hold a semblance of governing and rule within its borders.
- Lakeside Harbour. A small town, abundant with halflings. The town is situated on top of wooden platforms extending over a great lake.
- Circean Overlook. Circean Overlook used to be a fair sized town similar to Lakeside Harbour in population, but has been abandoned for years, even before the Abraxas’ escape.
- Charwood. A generation ago it was a lush dense forest full of flora and fauna, but now is a hardly recognizable as forest at all. All that stands are scattered tree trunks, blackened from the fire that brought on their demise.
- Ravenwash River. This river runs north to south, leading into the Lake of the Crow, where Lakeside Harbour is located.
- . This large mountain takes up a large portion of Niefendell, stretching to the eastern-most side of the county almost right up to Lone Tree. It holds the Frosthorn Peaks atop its summit, and Temper Chasm at its western base.
- Harrows Pass is an ancient, worn road, choked with grass and weeds. It’s the only way to get to the Frosthorn Peaks, but the pass hasn’t been used in decades.